Social capital is a smart business tool.
Promoting a purpose is not a new concept for most companies. Altruistic and forward-thinking organizations have been supporting community and non-profit causes for over a century. What is new is the importance of that support to your employees, customers, and the non-profits themselves.
Growing social capital by promoting a purpose will increase your customer base and strengthen your brand:
- 87% of consumers expect companies to give the interests of society equal weight to business concerns.
- 73% of consumers are willing to switch from one brand to another brand that is about the same in price and quality, if the other brand is associated with a good cause.
- 71% are willing to promote a brand associated with a cause they support and 72% will recommend that brand to others.[i]
Your community and the non-profits that serve it need your help:
- In 2012, 57% of nonprofits had 3 months or less cash-on-hand.
- 87% said their financial outlook won’t get any better next year.[ii]
Through our Partnership Pledge Program, you can increase your philanthropic efforts while reducing your own expenses. Contact Savii Group to find the financial capital to fund your social capital campaign.